Thursday, January 15, 2009

Back on the Blog wagon

So some of you have been asking why I haven't posted anything in so long.  Sorry!  Here's my list of excuses:
We moved in November.  It was extremely easy compared to moving around the world a year ago, but it took us over a month to get internet hooked up and actually working.
Then in December, not only were we busy with Christmas, but I was sick.  Actually still sick.  I have been sick since December 8th!  No joke.  I've been through three rounds of antibiotics along with a mixture of about 6 other medications.  It seems like as soon as one problem is getting better, another one pops up.  This illness has really wiped me out and I've had to prioritize getting some rest because my immune system just doesn't seem able to kick it.
I finally feel up to writing, so I'm going to try to make a lot of posts in the next week or so.  Thanks for checking in with us!  

1 comment:

Dina said...

oh no, your still sick? i'm praying that you get better soon.